As an attorney in the Litigation Department, AnnMarie Mori practices in the areas of entertainment, employment and general business litigation. Her entertainment experience includes royalty disputes and copyright infringement actions. In the employment area, she has defended employment claims of all types, including race, sex, age and disability discrimination. Ms. Mori’s general business litigation practice includes breach of contract, fraud, trademark infringement, secured transactions and real estate disputes.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 1997). Rhodes Scholarship Nominee, 1997. University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2001; member, Notre Dame Law Review).
Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Representation of performance rights organization in actions for copyright infringement.
- Representation of employer in action for gender discrimination and disability discrimination.
- Representation of lender in wrongful foreclosure action for claims for Fair Debt Collection Practices, breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing, injunctive and declaratory relief, fraud, unfair competition, and quiet title.
- Representation of equipment lessor in action by lessee for breach of contract, fraud and rescission.
- Representation of owner of commercial property in quiet title action alleging valuable easements were extinguished by the doctrine of merger.